‘Disney Princess – The Concert’ tour coming to St. Louis
ST. LOUIS – You don’t have to wish for a star to make all of your Disney dreams come true – buying a ticket to the Fabulous Fox is enough.
The theater announced Monday that it would host the Disney Princess – the Concert tour on December 11th at 7pm
According to a press release on Monday, four cast members will play Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine and Anne and play songs from our childhood on an “unforgettable evening full of stories, animations and songs!”
“Each of your dreams will come true when these celebrated Broadway stars sing your favorite Disney Princess songs and share their exclusive, fun and heartfelt stories behind the scenes,” the publication said. “We invite you to become part of our world … put on your best regal attire and prepare for an unforgettable evening at Pandora Presents Disney Princess – The Concert.”
Be our guest as Broadway’s all-star quartet and animation film icons celebrate all Disney Princesses on an unforgettable evening full of history, animation and singing, along with their magical music director and enchanting prince. On sale Friday May 7th at 10am. Details ▼
– The fabulous fox (@foxtheatrestl) May 3, 2021
Tickets will be available starting May 11 at 10:00 AM and cost between $ 29.50 and $ 79.50. They can be purchased from metrotix.com or by calling 314-534-1111. The Fox Box Office is currently closed.
The Fabulous Fox announced its return to personal shows in March after putting them on hold due to the pandemic.
Here is the line-up for the show:
- Tony nominee Susan Egan (‘Belle’ from Broadway’s Beauty and the Beast, ‘Meg’ from the cartoon Hercules),
- Emerging star Aisha Jackson (‘Anna’ in Broadway’s ‘Frozen’).
- Two-time Tony nominee Laura Osnes (‘Cinderella’ in Rodgers and Hammerstein’s ‘Cinderella’)
- Grammy-nominee Courtney Reed (“Jasmine” on Broadway’s “Aladdin”)
- Musical director Benjamin Rauhala
- Adam J. Levy as “The Charming Prince” (who is a “crowd-pleaser” at the “Broadway Princess Party”)