Mother’s Day Brunch, Dinner Reservations In St. Louis Park Area
MINNEAPOLIS, MN – Everything Mom did in the final year of the coronavirus pandemic should result in a special Mother’s Day 2021 celebration on Sunday May 9th Brunch Spot in Louis Park?
Many restaurants and eateries still limit the number of seats. It is therefore particularly important to reserve early this year. And if you’re still undecided about going to a restaurant, there are many roadside pick-up or delivery locations.
Some hometown restaurants here in St. Louis Park that are always good bets for pampering Mom include:
- George and the Dragon – 813 W 50th St, Minneapolis, MN 55419
- Mill Valley Kitchen – 3906 Excelsior Blvd, St. Louis Park,
- Courtyard House – 1665 Park Pl Blvd, St. Louis Park
- Spasso Minnetonka – 17523 Minnetonka Blvd, Minnetonka
- Sakana Sushi – 683 Lake St E, Wayzata
- Ikes Food and Cocktails – 17805 MN-7, Minnetonka
- Gold Nugget Tavern & Grille – 14401 Excelsior Blvd, Minnetonka
But again, call ahead for reservations; Some of your local favorites may be closed on Mother’s Day so the mothers who work there can have a day off with their families.
Many restaurants offer set menus, cocktails, decadent desserts, and five-star service.